- 2. General
- The Site, its features, functionality and design are owned by Remove Names, Inc. (the “Company”), a Maryland corporation. Company, its licensors or other providers of content are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- The Site provides online reputation management and privacy related services, such as removals and suppression of negative information from third party websites. The exact scope of such services is described on the individual web page for each service.
- You can only engage our services if you are the same person or an authorized representative of the individual or entity for whom you request our services. Services in the name of minors can only be requested by their parents or legal guardians.
- By engaging our services, you authorize us to use your information in order to find and remove or suppress negative content from the Internet. To achieve that, you authorize us to contact third parties, such as creators or hosts of the negative content. You understand that we are not affiliated with these third parties, and such contact may generate unpredictable and sometimes negative reactions. Since we have no control over third party conduct, WE disclaim all liability arising out of or related to the online reviews. We are not liable for any monetary damage, reputational damage, bodily injury or death arising out of or related to the online reviews. Under no circumstances will the Site be liable for any amounts exceeding the collected service charge.
- Accessing the Site and Account Security
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide to us is correct, current and complete.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time for any reason or no reason without notice or explanation.
- 5. Your Use of the Site
- You agree to access or use the Site only for services and information related to online reputation management.
- You agree not to use the Site for any illegal purpose. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our site, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Site for a permitted use.
You must not:
- Modify or sub-license any material from the Site.
- Publish any material from the Site, except material which is expressly made available for redistribution (e.g. newsletters).
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from the Site for a commercial purpose.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, unsolicited mass communication without our prior written consent.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- 6. Site Content
You understand that all third party content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, is the sole responsibility of the third party originator of such content. Content is provided through the Site “AS IS,” and you agree that the use of and reliance on any content is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall the Site be liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content made available.
- Company Trademarks
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Monitoring and Enforcement, Termination
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Block violator’s IP address and/or notify his or her Internet Service Provider
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
- Linking to the Site
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- We do not provide legal or financial services or advice. Any advice given is based on our subjective experiences and provided for general educational purposes only. You agree to indemnify us against any claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses arising out of or related to such educational advice or to our interpretation of the information you provide to us.
- Testimonials and case studies provided on our Site or communicated to you otherwise do not represent or guarantee that your results will be similar. Every reputation management case is different die to its unique particular circumstances and the continuously changing algorithms of the search engines. This is why we cannot and do not guarantee your exact desired results.
- We do not guarantee that the information provided on the Site is complete, accurate or up-to-date. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, INFORMATION AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Relationship between Parties
The relationship between you and us is intended to be, and is to be construed as, that of independent contracting parties only and not that of employment, partnership, joint venture, agency or any other association whatsoever. Neither party will have the power to bind the other party or to incur any obligations on its behalf, without the other party’s prior consent.
18. Arbitration and Waiver of Jury Trial
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of your use of this website shall, upon the request of any party involved, be submitted to and settled by binding arbitration in Baltimore, Maryland, pursuant to the rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association (or at any other place or under any other form of arbitration mutually acceptable to the parties so involved). Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of the forum, State or Federal, having jurisdiction. The expenses of the arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties to the arbitration, provided that each party shall pay for and bear the cost of its own experts, evidence and counsel. You understand that THIS CLAUSE MEANS YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
19. Cancellation & Refund Policy
We have a No cancellation policy on Removals. Once we receive payment we start work immediately. We do offer a refund policy whereas if we can’t get a profile/post removed from the source site we will refund 100% of your money guaranteed. The money-back guarantee applies to removals from the source site only. We do not guarantee removals from “the search engines”. Search engine removal is a free service we provide, which is separate from the actual removal service.
On suppression (NON removal) packages there is a no cancellation policy and a no refund policy.
Suppression is not 100% guaranteed. With this package you are paying us for the creation of micro-sites, blogs, social profiles and properties which are meant to suppress the negatives in time. Suppression is a long term solution and could take anywhere from 6 to 8 months before you see movement. In some cases it could be sooner or not at all, but it’s on a case by case basis. If you have any questions concerning these policies you may contact your Account Manager, Support@remove names.com, or call our office 1.866.848.2022.
- Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Remove Names, LLC. A Maryland company.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: [jake@RemoveNames.com]. RemoveNames.com
TOS Updated – Sept 2015